This policy applies solely to the information collected by
this web site. It will disclose to you the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you
through this web site, how it is used and with whom it may be
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of date.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us
via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or
rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason
you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third
party outside our organization, other than is necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts with us at any time. You
may do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We protect your data offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computer/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.